- 1 12 ct pkg slider buns
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 pkg taco seasoning reserve 1 Tbs
- 1/2 cup Tatanka 1 Mild Hot Sauce
- 2/3 cup black olives
- 2 1/2 cup shredded cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese divided
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup butter metled
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In pan cook your beef until no longer pink, drain.
- Add in your water and taco seasoning and stir until heated and mixed.
- Add in your Tatanka 1 Mild Hot Sauce and olives and mix.
- Add in 1 cup cheese and stir until melted.
- Place the bottom half of your slider buns in baking dish then spread your sour cream over the bottom.
- Top with ground beef mixture then top with remaining cheese, place tops of buns on top.
- In bowl mix together your butter and reserved taco seasoning and brush over the tops of the buns.
- Cover with foil and bake for about 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com