- 2 (10 ounce) sirloin steaks
- 2 cups heavy cream, 16 fluid ounces
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped (2 teaspoons dry)
- 2 tablespoons Bigfat’s 1o8 Garlic Basil Hot Sauce
- 2/3 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Sea Salt, to taste
- Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- Garlic powder, to taste
- 20 shrimp, tails and shells removed
- Grill steaks to medium rare.
- While steaks are cooking, heat cream in a saucepan and lightly boil until it’s half its original volume, being careful not to scorch.
- Stir in Parmesan cheese, basil, Bigfat’s 1o8 Garlic Basil Hot Sauce, sea salt, black pepper & garlic powder.
- Saute shrimp.
- Top steaks with shrimp and cheese sauce.
Check out all of our great saucces and spices at www.Peppers.com