- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 cup water
- 2 prebaked 12-inch pizza crusts
- 1 container (16 ounces) sour cream
- 3/4 cup Pain Is Good Batch #218 Smoked Jalapeño Salsa
- 8 slices Bacon cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups coarsely crushed tortilla chips
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped, optional
- 1 cup shredded lettuce, optional
- In a large saucepan, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in taco seasoning and water. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes; set aside.
- Place crusts on ungreased pizza pans or baking sheets. Combine sour cream and salsa; spread over crusts.
- Top with beef mixture, bacon, chips and cheese.Bake at 350° for 13-16 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with tomatoes and lettuce if desired, and serve.