- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle chili sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package chili seasoning mix
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon Jak Jeckel Detroit Style Coney Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 8 beef hot dogs
- 8 hot dog buns
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease. Add chili sauce, water, chili seasoning, mustard, Jak Jeckel Detroit Style Coney Sauce, and onion powder; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until Coney sauce is thickened, about 30 minutes.
- Place hot dogs into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil and cook until hot dogs are heated through, 5 to 7 minutes. Place 1 hot dog in each bun and top with Coney sauce.