- 3 pounds ground beef chuck
- 4 (15 ounce) cans chili beans, drained
- 2 (28 ounce) cans diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon bacon bits
- 4 cubes beef bouillon
- 1/2 cup beer
- 1/3 cup chili powder
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons No S***! This Is Hot Habañero Hot Sauce (Click To BUY)
- 1 teaspoon Cayenne powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1 (10.5 ounce) bag corn chips such as Fritos®
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Cheddar cheese
- Heat a large stock pot over medium-high heat. Crumble the ground chuck into the hot pan, and cook until evenly browned. Drain off excess grease.
- Pour in the chili beans, diced tomatoes and tomato paste. Add the onion, green and red bell peppers, bacon bits, bouillon, and beer. Season with chili powder, Worcestershire sauce, No S***! This Is Hot Habañero Hot Sauce (Click To BUY) ,Cayenne powder, salt, pepper, and sugar. Stir to blend, then cover and simmer over low heat for at least 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- After 2 hours, taste, and adjust salt, pepper, and chili powder if necessary. The longer the chili simmers, the better it will taste. Remove from heat and serve, or refrigerate, and serve the next day.
- To serve, ladle into bowls, and top with corn chips and shredded Cheddar cheese.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com