- 1/3 cup chives-and-onion cream cheese spread (from 8-oz container)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded pepper Jack cheese (6 oz)
- 1/4 cup Longhorn Bread & Butter Jalapeño Dip Mix
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 20 oz)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups corn chips, crushed
- Heat oven to 350°F. In medium bowl, stir cream cheese spread, pepper Jack cheese and Longhorn Bread & Butter Jalapeño Dip Mix until well blended; set aside.
- Between pieces of plastic wrap or waxed paper, place each chicken breast; gently pound with flat side of meat mallet or rolling pin until about 1/4 inch thick.
- Place melted butter in shallow dish. Place crushed corn chips in separate shallow dish. Place about 1/3 cup cheese mixture on center of each chicken breast. Roll chicken over filling, tucking ends to enclose filling; secure with toothpick, if necessary. Dip filled chicken breasts into butter, then coat in crushed corn chips. Place in ungreased 8-inch square (2-quart) baking dish.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com