- 1/4 cup lightly packed fresh cilantro leaves – chop additional if you would like to sprinkle some on top after cooking
- 1 pkg (8 oz) cream cheese
- 2 cups (8 oz) shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 1 medium onion (about 2/3 cup chopped)
- 1 can (28 oz) enchilada sauce
- Arizona Gunslinger Green Jalapeño Pepper Sauce – ADD TO THE DESIRED SPICINESS
- 12 (6-in.) corn tortillas
- 3 cups diced or shredded cooked chicken
- Chop cilantro. Place cream cheese in bowl and microwave on HIGH 30-45 seconds or until very soft. Add cilantro and 1 1/2 cups of the Monterey Jack cheese; mix well. Chop onion and set aside. Spread 2/3 cup of enchilada sauce over bottom of a deep pan. Pour remaining enchilada sauce into a mixing bowl; set aside.
- To assemble lasagna, using tongs, dip four tortillas into enchilada sauce in mixing bowl and arrange over sauce in a deep pan, overlapping as necessary. Scoop half of the cream cheese mixture over tortillas and spread evenly. Top with 1 cup of the chicken and one-third of the onion. Repeat layers one time. Dip remaining four tortillas into sauce and arrange over the second layer. Top with remaining chicken and onion. Pour remaining enchilada sauce over lasagna and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup Monterey Jack Cheese.
- Microwave, covered, on HIGH 12-15 minutes or until center is hot. Let stand 10 minutes. Sprinkle with additional cilantro and add Arizona Gunslinger Green Jalapeño Pepper Sauce to the desired spiciness. Cut into squares and serve.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com