- 1 (12 pound) whole ham
- 1 liter ginger ale
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Grandma Hearn’s Hot Flash Mango Scotch Bonnet Hot Pepper Sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple slices, drained, reserve juice
- 1 (4 ounce) jar maraschino cherries
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Place ham in a roasting pan.
- Pour ginger ale into the roasting pan. Rub brown sugar over the ham. Pour Grandma Hearn’s Hot Flash Mango Scotch Bonnet Hot Pepper Sauce over top of ham. Attach pineapple slices to outside of ham with toothpicks. Secure a cherry into the middle of each pineapple slice again using toothpicks. Pour reserved pineapple juice into pan with ginger ale. Tent aluminum foil over the ham.
- Bake ham in preheated oven for 4 hours. Remove aluminum foil and continue baking another 30 minutes.
Check out all of our great sauces and spics at www.Peppers.com
Grandma Hearn’s Hot Flash Mango Scotch Bonnet Hot Pepper Sauce