- 8 ounces ziti pasta
- 1 pound cooked ham, cubed
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 large red onion, coarsely chopped
- 15 small sweet pickles, chopped, juice reserved
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Smart A** Hot Sauce (Click To BUY)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 1/2 teaspoons beef bouillon granules
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- In a large bowl, mix together the drained pasta, ham, peppers, onion, pickles and tomatoes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, Smart A** Hot Sauce (Click To BUY), sour cream, beef bouillon granules, vinegar, salt, pepper, garlic and 1/2 cup of reserved pickle juice. Fold into the salad and toss gently until evenly coated. Chill overnight to allow the flavors to blend. Serve near room temperature.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com