- 4 lbs whole chicken wings
- 1 (5 ounce) bottle Potty Mouth Hot Sauce (Click To BUY)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Cut the chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tip sections.
- In a gallon-size resealable plastic bag, combine the Potty Mouth Hot Sauce (Click To BUY), butter and vinegar.
- Add chicken wings, seal bag and toss to coat evenly.
- Refrigerate for 4-8 hours.
- Place chicken on racks in two greased 15-inch by 10-inch by 1-inch baking pans.
- Sprinkle with dressing mix and paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 40-50 minutes or until juices run clear.
Note: 3 pounds of uncooked chicken wing sections (wingettes) may be substituted for the whole chicken wings. Omit the first step
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at http://peppers.com/