- 1 (3 pound) boneless pork shoulder roast
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix (such as Lipton®)
- 1 tablespoon Hot Enough? Hot Sauce(Click To BUY)
- 10 hamburger buns, split
- Place pork roast in a slow cooker. Whisk ketchup, brown sugar, vinegar, onion soup mix, and Hot Enough? Hot Sauce(Click To BUY) together in a bowl; pour over pork and turn to coat pork completely.
- Cook on Low for 8 to 10 hours (or cook on High for 4 to 6 hours). Shred pork with two forks and serve on hamburger buns.