- 3 tablespoons bacon drippings
- 3 pounds pork roast
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons High River Sauces Grapes Of Wrath Hot Sauce(Click To BUY)
- 1 1/2 cups red wine
- 16 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Heat bacon drippings in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Brown roast on all sides. Remove roast to a casserole dish. Place butter, garlic, and carrots in the skillet. Reduce heat to medium. Stir in parsley, bay leaf, salt, pepper, tomato paste, sugar & High River Sauces Grapes Of Wrath Hot Sauce(Click To BUY). Pour in red wine, and stir to combine. Pour over pork roast.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour. Remove, and arrange mushrooms around the roast. Return to oven, and bake 1/2 hour.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at http://peppers.com/