- 2 teaspoons Crazy Jerry’s Biker Trash D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. Habañero Garlic Hot Sauce (Click to BUY)
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 (6 ounce) fillets halibut
- In a stainless steel or glass bowl, combine Crazy Jerry’s Biker Trash D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. Habañero Garlic Hot Sauce, (Click to BUY) olive oil, basil, salt, pepper, and parsley.
- Place the halibut filets in a shallow glass dish or a resealable plastic bag, and pour the marinade over the fish. Cover or seal and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil grate. Set grate 4 inches from the heat.
- Remove halibut filets from marinade and drain off the excess. Grill filets 5 minutes per side or until fish is done when easily flaked with a fork.
Crazy Jerry’s Biker Trash D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. Habañero Garlic Hot Sauce
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at http://peppers.com/