- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup Funky Monkey Sauce Banana Rum Pepper Sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 5 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- Whisk vinegar, Funky Monkey Sauce Banana Rum Pepper Sauce, olive oil, garlic powder, and black pepper together in a bowl and pour into a resealable plastic bag. Add chicken, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator, at least 4 hours.
- Preheat grill for medium-low heat and lightly oil the grate. Drain and discard marinade.
- Grill chicken on the preheated grill until no longer pink in the center, 4 to 5 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com