- 4 large potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, or to taste
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup Fat Cat “Siamese” Sriracha
- 1/4 cup melted butter, or to taste
- 1/4 cup ranch salad dressing, or to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Cut potatoes into wedges; place on prepared baking sheet approximately 1 inch apart. Drizzle with olive oil; sprinkle salt and pepper over wedges.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden brown and crispy, about 30 minutes.
- Combine Fat Cat “Siamese” Sriracha and melted butter in a large bowl with a tight-fitting lid. Add potatoes, cover with lid, and toss to coat evenly. Pour onto serving platter; with a side of ranch salad dressing.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com