- 1 (4 pound) package pork spareribs, rinsed and patted dry
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup water
- 1 (5.2 ounce) bottle Amazon Sweet Chili Sauce – Mild
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Season the spareribs with the salt and pepper. Pour the water into the bottom of a large baking dish and lay the spareribs in the dish; cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes; pour about half the Amazon Sweet Chili Sauce – Mild over the meat, cover, and return to oven. Brush the ribs with more Amazon Sweet Chili Sauce – Mild every 5 minutes, and continue cooking until the meat pulls away easily from the bone, about 30 minutes more. Serve hot or cold.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com