- 8 hard-boiled eggs, halved lengthwise with yolks and whites separated
- 1/4 cup mayonaise
- 1 stalk celery, minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons Anchor Bar Medium Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons finely grated Cheddar cheese, or more to taste
- Beat egg yolks, mayonnaise, celery, mustard, Anchor Bar Medium Buffalo Wing Sauce, garlic salt, onion powder, black pepper, and paprika together in a bowl with a fork until mixture is creamy and smooth. Mix in Cheddar cheese.
- Place egg white halves on a platter. Spoon egg yolk mixture evenly into egg white halves.
- Drizzle a little extra sauce and minced celery over the top of the eggs before serving!!!
Check out all of ourgreat sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com