- 3 whole chicken breast, cooked & chopped into bite size pieces
- 3 teaspoons Andy Roo’s Cajun Garlic Seasoning
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 whole chopped celery
- 2 whole hard boiled egg (chopped)
- 3 whole sour pickles, diced
- 1/4 cup of mayonnaise
- Place chicken pieces in a large bowl.
- Add Andy Roo’s Cajun Garlic Seasoning, chicken broth, celery, egg & pickles.
- Stir in mayonnaise to desired consistency.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving on nice fluffy rolls.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com