- 1/4 cup margarine
- 2 pounds cubed beef stew meat
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 (14 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 cup of your favorite pale ale
- 2 tablespoons Carlsbad Arrogant Bastard Ale Jalapeño Heat Hot Sauce
- 3 large potatoes, diced
- 2 large carrots, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C).
- In Dutch oven over medium-high heat, melt butter or margarine. Cook beef in two batches until browned, stirring often. Remove beef from Dutch oven and set aside. Stir in flour.
- Add broth, beer, Carlsbad Arrogant Bastard Ale Jalapeño Heat Hot Sauce, potatoes, carrots, garlic, thyme and bay leaf. Heat to boil. Return beef to dish. Cover and bake at 350 degree F(175 C) for 1 1/2 hours.
- Cover and bake for 1 hour, or until beef is done. Remove bay leaf and serve.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com