- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 peach, shredded
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Backyard Peach Hot Pepper Jelly (to taste)
- Mix eggs, cottage cheese, milk, vanilla, butter, and peach in a large bowl. Combine flour, sugar, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon in a small bowl. Stir flour mixture into the cottage cheese mixture until just combined.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle over medium-high heat. Drop batter by large spoonfuls onto the griddle, and cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry. Flip, and cook until browned on the other side. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Top with a sprinkle of cinnamon and a dollop of Backyard Peach Hot Pepper Jelly.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com