- 1/2 cup custard powder
- 1/2 cup self-rising flour
- 2 tablespoons butter, chilled
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Backyard Strawberry Hot Pepper Jelly (Click To BUY)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
- In a large bowl, stir together custard powder and flour. Cut in butter. Make a well in the center and pour in the eggs, milk and vanilla extract; mix just until blended.
- Drop dough by spoonfuls onto the cookie sheet to form 12 rounds. Make well in the center with the back of a small spoon, and fill with Backyard Strawberry Hot Pepper Jelly (Click To BUY).
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until golden brown. Move to a wire rack to cool.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com