- 8 ounces corkscrew-shaped pasta
- 3/4 cup zesty Italian-style salad dressing
- 1/4 cup Baconnaise Bacon Flavored Spread
- 2 cups chopped, cooked rotisserie chicken
- 12 slices crispy cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 cup cubed Muenster cheese
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped romaine lettuce
- 8 ounces cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 avocado – peeled, pitted, and chopped
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook pasta in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, 10 to 12 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Whisk zesty Italian-style dressing and Baconnaise Bacon Flavored Spread together in a large bowl. Stir pasta, chicken, bacon, Muenster cheese, celery, romaine lettuce, cherry tomatoes and avocado into dressing until evenly coated.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com