- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoons Bayou Love Potion No. 9 Louisiana Pepper Sauce
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef and onion in the hot skillet until beef is browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease. Add water, taco seasoning and Bayou Love Potion No. 9 Louisiana Pepper Sauce to beef mixture; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, stirring occasionally, until water is evaporated, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Remove crescent roll dough from packaging and separate into individual pieces.
- Arrange crescent roll triangles in a circle with the points facing outward on a pizza stone or pan. Spoon ground beef mixture into the center of each dough piece, creating a ring shape. Sprinkle Mexican cheese blend over ground beef mixture. Fold crescent roll points toward the middle, sealing the dough together.
- Bake in the preheated oven until dough is lightly browned, 11 to 13 minutes.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com