- 1 qt. oysters
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 c. flour
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flake
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- Worcestershire sauce to taste
- 2 tablespoons Beach Days Garlic Habañero Hot Sauce
- Drain oysters.
- Beat eggs; add juice from oysters, Beach Days Garlic Habañero Hot Sauce and Worcestershire sauce.
- Add flour, baking powder, salt, pepper and parsley; mix well.
- Add oysters.
- Fry in oil; brown on both sides. Use 3 oysters to a fritter. Drain on a paper towel.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com