- 1 large clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon coarse salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons Beach Days Garlic Habañero Hot Sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Preheat grill for medium heat.
- In a small bowl, crush the garlic with the salt. Mix in cayenne pepper and paprika, and then stir in Beach Days Garlic Habañero Hot Sauce, olive oil and lemon juice to form a paste. In a large bowl, toss shrimp with Beach Days mixture until evenly coated.
- Lightly oil grill grate. Cook shrimp for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until opaque. Transfer to a plate and serve.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com