- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lime, juiced and grated
- 1 tablespoon Bigfat’s 3o8 Garlic Ginger Hot Sauce
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 6 (8 inch) flour tortillas, heated according to package directions
- 2 tablespoons Bigfat’s 3o8 Garlic Ginger Hot Sauce
- 1/2 packet dry ranch dressing
- 4 oz. sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Combine olive oil, lime juice, peel, Bigfat’s 3o8 Garlic Ginger Hot Sauce and cumin in small bowl. Thread shrimp onto skewers; season with salt and pepper. Brush shrimp with lime mixture. Grill until shrimp are cooked through, about 3 minutes per side, brushing occasionally with lime mixture. Roughly chop shrimp.
- Combine Bigfat’s 3o8 Garlic Ginger Hot Sauce, dry ranch dressing, sour cream & cheddar cheese. Spread mixture over each tortilla; top with shrimp. Serve with favorite toppings, such as lettuce, diced tomatoes, salsa, sliced olives and/or guacamole.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com