- 1 pound pork tenderloin, trimmed and cut into thin strips
- salt and pepper, to your liking
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons Bite Me Lime-Cilantro Hot Sauce
- 8 (6-inch) flour tortillas.
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup avocado, cubed
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle pork with salt and black pepper. Add oil to pan. Add pork, and sauté 4 minutes or until browned. Remove pork from pan; place in a bowl. Add broth; reduce heat, and simmer 1 minute, scraping pan to loosen browned bits.
- Return pork and accumulated juices to pan. Stir in Bite Me Lime-Cilantro Hot Sauce and lime juice; cook 1 minute or until pork is done.
- Heat tortillas according to package directions. Spoon 1/2 cup pork mixture into each tortilla. Top with tomato and avocado, roll and serve!
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com