- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 2 tablespoons Blair’s Pure Death Sauce with Jolokia
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat.
- In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, eggs, bread crumbs, mushrooms, garlic, Italian seasoning, basil, Blair’s Pure Death Sauce with Jolokia & Worcestershire sauce with gloved hands. Pat evenly into a metal pan.
- Place the pie plate onto a cookie sheet, and place on the grill grate. Close the lid, and cook for 30 to 45 minutes, until no longer pink. The meat will cook faster on the grill than in the oven.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com