- 1/2 pound venison tenderloin
- 3 tablespoons zesty Italian dressing
- 12 slices bacon
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 12 slices pickled jalapeno peppers
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Bob’s Best Quality BBQ Explorer Rub
- Cut the venison tenderloin into 12 strips lengthwise. Toss with Italian dressing, and allow to marinate for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Preheat a grill for medium heat.
- To assemble the venison wraps, lay a strip of venison on top of a strip of bacon. Place a teaspoon of cream cheese at one end, and top with a slice of jalapeno. Roll up and secure with a skewer. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Season the wraps with desired amount of Bob’s Best Quality BBQ Explorer Rub.
- Grill for 10 minutes, then turn over, and continue cooking until the bacon is crisp.
Check out all of our great sauces & spices at www.Peppers.com