- 2 tablespoons Bone Suckin’ Sauce Seasoning & Rub, or to taste
- 2 pounds beef tips, trimmed
- 1 pound bacon, strips cut in half
- Rub Bone Suckin’ Sauce Seasoning & Rub into beef tips until meat has an orange hue, 3 to 5 minutes. Cut beef into 1-inch cubes.
- Wrap each beef cube in a bacon slice and secure bacon slice with a toothpick.
- Heat a skillet over medium-heat. Working in batches, cook wrapped beef tips in hot skillet until beef is browned all over and bacon is crispy, 5 to 10 minutes.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com