- 1 (1 pound) bulk pork sausage
- 12 eggs, beaten
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 (7 ounce) can chopped green chilies
- 1 (16 ounce) jar Bone Suckin’ Big Chunks Style Salsa
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup pickled jalapeno pepper slices, or to taste
- 2 avocados, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 13×9-inch baking dish.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir sausage in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease.
- Beat eggs with sour cream in a large bowl until smooth; pour into prepared baking dish.
- Bake eggs in preheated oven until set, about 15 minutes.
- Spread layers of sausage, green chiles, Bone Suckin’ Big Chunks Style Salsa, Cheddar cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, and jalapeno slices, respectively, over the baked eggs.
- Bake casserole until the cheese melts completely and the layers are hot in the middle, 20 to 25 minutes. Arrange avocado slices over the top of the casserole.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com