- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Born to Hula Harvest Pumpkin All Natural Hot Sauce
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pound thick-cut bacon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix brown sugar, Born to Hula Harvest Pumpkin All Natural Hot Sauce, maple syrup, and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Place bacon slices on cooling rack set over a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes, turn slices, and bake another 5 minutes.
- Remove bacon and brush both sides with brown sugar mixture. Return bacon to the oven and bake another 5 minutes. Repeat basting every 5 minutes until bacon is browned and crisp, about 35 minutes.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com