- 2 tbsp. Busha Browne’s Traditional Jerk Seasoning Rub
- 1/4 c. plus 2 tbsp. canola oil, divided
- 1 1/2 lb. flank or skirt steak
- 10 small (taco-sized) flour tortillas
- 1 c. diced mango
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/2 c. diced onion
- 1/4 c. freshly chopped cilantro
- Juice of ½ lime, plus lime wedges for serving
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- In a small bowl, whisk together Busha Browne’s Traditional Jerk Seasoning Rub and ¼ cup oil until combined. Pour into a large resealable plastic bag and add steak. Press out as much air as you can and seal. Shake to coat the steak in the marinade, then chill for 1 hour or up to 24 hours.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add remaining 2 tablespoons oil. Add steak and cook until nicely seared but slightly pink in center, 6 to 8 minutes per side. Remove from heat and let rest 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, stir together mango, avocado, onion, cilantro, lime juice, and salt.
- Thinly slice steak across the grain. Serve in tortillas with Mango Avocado Salsa and a lime on the side.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com