- 8 slices bacon, cut into cooked and crummbled
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Caribbean Sensation Fajita Grill Seasoning
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 prepared 16-inch pizza dough pastry
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, or more to taste
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- 4 Jalapeño peppers, sliced into thin rings
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place the bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Remove bacon with a slotted spoon to drain on paper towels, reserving drippings in the pan.
- Saute garlic in bacon drippings until garlic is golden, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in cream cheese and sour cream until smooth and spreadable. Season with Caribbean Sensation Fajita Grill Seasoning.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over the pizza dough; top with mozzarella and Cheddar cheeses. Arrange bacon and Jalapeño pepper rings over the cheese layer. Sprinkle parsley over the entire pizza.
- Bake in preheated oven until crust is firm and crispy and the cheese is browned and bubbly, about 30 minutes.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com