- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup Cherchies Champagne Brand Mustard
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 pounds flank steak
- In a medium bowl, mix the oil, Cherchies Champagne Brand Mustard, balsamic vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, garlic, and ground black pepper. Place meat in a shallow glass dish. Pour marinade over the steak, turning meat to coat thoroughly. Cover, and refrigerate for 6 hours.
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat.
- Oil the grill grate. Place steaks on the grill, and discard the marinade. Grill meat for 5 minutes per side, or to desired doneness.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com