- 1 pound top round steak, cut into bite-size chunks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 (32 ounce) bottle Crabby Mary Bloody Mary Mix Made With Blue Crab, Shrimp And Ocean Clam Juice
- 2 green bell peppers, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 cups baby carrots, sliced
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 3 stalks celery, sliced
- In stock add olive oil and heat on medium-high. Add steak bites, onions and garlic. Cook till steak is browned.
- Add Crabby Mary Bloody Mary Mix Made With Blue Crab, Shrimp And Ocean Clam Juice and bring to boil. Stir in bell peppers, back beans, tomatoes, carrots, mushrooms, celery.
- Reduce heat to Medium-low, cover and simmer for 1 hour 30 minutes or until steak and vegetables are tender.
- Add shrimp and continue cooking for 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Serve!
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com