- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned meat tenderizer
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 (12.5 ounce) jar Crazy Jerry’s Boot Scootin’ Spicy Garlic Mushrooms, sliced & drained
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 6 hamburger buns
- Prepare a grill for medium heat. Lightly oil the grate.
- Divide the ground beef into 6 patties. Season with meat tenderizer, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add the Crazy Jerry’s Boot Scootin’ Spicy Garlic Mushrooms and soy sauce; cook and stir until browned. Set aside and keep warm.
- Grill the patties for about 6 minutes per side, or until cooked through. Divide the mushroom mixture evenly amongst the burgers and top each one with a slice of Swiss cheese. Cover the grill for about 1 minute to allow the cheese to melt. Remove from the grill and serve on hamburger buns.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com