- 4 thick slices of bread
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dave’s Gourmet Creamy Roasted Jalapeño Hot Sauce
- 1 large garden tomato, cut into thick slices
- 4 slices thick cut bacon, cooked and excess grease drained off on paper towels
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- sea salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- torn basil leaves to garnish
- Lightly toast the bread so that the outside has a little crunch, but the inside is still warm and soft. I like to just put my bread in the oven for a few minutes at 350F.
- Mix together the mayonnaise and Dave’s Gourmet Creamy Roasted Jalapeño Hot Sauce and spread the mixture on each sandwich.
- Pile the bacon on top of the Dav’es Creamy Jalapeño mayo. Then add your thick tomato slices.
- Pour the balsamic vinegar in a small saucepan. Cook it over medium to medium high heat until it simmers and the liquid reduces by half. This usually takes me less than 5 minutes.
- Drizzle the balsamic glaze over the tomatoes, sprinkle them with salt and pepper, and top with fresh torn basil.
- Add the top piece of bread, grab a napkin, and enjoy!
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com