- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium onion, chopped fine
- ½ red bell pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh garlic
- 1/4 cup Dirty Dick’s Hot Pepper Sauce With A Tropical Twist
- 3 cups ketchup
- ½ cup molasses
- ¼ cup grainy mustard
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- juice of 1 lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
- Melt butter in saucepan, and add onion, garlic and peppers. Sauté until onions are soft.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and simmer one to two hours.
- Now use the sauce on chicken, pork ribs and brisket!!!
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com