- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 teaspoons Don’t P**s Me Off Hot Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 medium watermelon, cut into 1-inch thick wedges
- In a small bowl, whisk together honey, lime juice, Don’t P**s Me Off Hot Sauce and salt.
- Light one chimney full of charcoal. When all charcoal is lit and covered with gray ash, pour out and spread the coals evenly over entire surface of coal grate. Set cooking grate in place, cover grill and allow to preheat for 5 minutes. Clean and oil the grilling grate. Brush each side of watermelon slices with spicy lime and honey mixture. Place watermelon and grill and cook until grill marks developed, about 2 minutes per side.
- Remove watermelon from grill and serve.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com