- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon half-and-half
- 1 teaspoon Fat Cat Bacon-Flavored Sriracha, or to taste
- salt and ground pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Beat eggs in a bowl with half-and-half, Fat Cat Bacon-Flavored Sriracha, salt, and pepper until smooth.
- Melt butter in nonstick pan over medium-low heat, tilting the pan to cover surface entirely with butter. Cook egg mixture in pan, stirring to slowly scramble eggs, until the eggs are fully set, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Serve and top with more Fat Cat Bacon-Flavored Sriracha if you dare!!!
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com