- 10 fresh mint leaves
- 2 ½ fresh strawberries
- ½ lime, cut into four wedges
- 1 tablespoon Fat Cat Strawberry Serrano Hot Sauce
- 3 oz. Bacardi Superior Rum
- 1 oz. simple syrup
- Club soda
- Place mint leaves, strawberries, lime wedges and Fat Cat Strawberry Serrano Hot Sauce into a sturdy glass.
- Using a muddler, muddle the mint, strawberries, lime and hot sauce together until well-combined.
- Fill the glass with ice, add the rum and simple syrup and toss into a cocktail shaker.
- Shake well for several seconds and then pour contents into a Collins glass.
- Top off with club soda.Garnish with fresh strawberry, lime wedge and a few more mint leaves.
Recipe courtesy of FatCatFoods.com
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Pepper.com