- 12 large Jalapeños
- 1 1/2 cups cream cheese
- 1/4 cup bacon bits
- 3 tablespoons Jak Jeckel ocino De Fuego Fiery Spanish Bacon Hot Sauce
- 3 tablespoons SoCal Guac Sauce Hot Avocado Hot Sauce
- Cut 1/3 of each Jalapeño off lengthwise & scoop out the seeds.
- Broil or grill Jalapeños until slightly charred.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine cream cheese, cheddar cheese, bacon bits, Jak Jeckel ocino De Fuego Fiery Spanish Bacon Hot Sauce & SoCal Guac Sauce Hot Avocado Hot Sauce.
- Stuff Jalapeños with the mixture.
- Roast for 10 to 15 minutes, or until the peppers are tender. (The cheese will have browned at the edges and gotten bubbly.)
- Drizzle with more sauce if desired.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com