- 1 pound sliced bacon
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon Pepper Powder – Ghost Chili
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a jelly roll baking pan with foil. Spray with nonstick spray.
- Combine maple syrup, brown sugar, and Pepper Powder – Ghost Chili in a small bowl.
- Dip the bacon strips into the mixture, letting the excess drip off before placing them on the baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 25 minutes or until the bacon is browned and crisp.
- Let cool on a rack for a few minutes to let them dry and stiffen up.
Check out all of our great sauces & spices at www.Peppers.com