- 1 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – cubed
- 1 bunch green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 fresh Jalapeño peppers, seeded and minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons Ghost Scream Hot Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 (14 ounce) cans great Northern beans, undrained
- In a large skillet, heat a little oil over medium heat. Add chicken, and saute until cooked through. Remove the chicken from the pan.
- Saute the onion, Jalapeño chile peppers and garlic in the same skillet. Return the chicken, along with the Ghost Scream Hot Sauce, cumin, salt and white pepper. Mix thoroughly.
- In a separate small saucepan or skillet, melt butter or margarine over medium heat. Stir in flour to make a roux. Whisk in the chicken broth and mix all together. Stir this mixture into the sauteed chicken and vegetables.
- Stir in the beans with can liquid, and simmer all over low heat for 45 to 60 minutes or until cooked and heated through.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com