- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced jalapeno peppers
- 1/2 cup Heartbreaking Dawns The Green Verde Hot Sauce
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken breast
- 3 (15 ounce) cans white beans
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium-low heat. Slowly cook and stir the onion until tender. Mix in the garlic, jalapeno, Heartbreaking Dawns The Green Verde Hot Sauce, cumin & oregano. Continue to cook and stir the mixture until tender, about 5 minutes. Mix in the chicken broth, chicken and white beans. Simmer 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the mixture from heat. Slowly stir in the cheese until melted. Serve warm.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com