- 16 oz Kraft Natural Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 lb Lean Ground Beef
- 1 Tbsp Tomato Paste
- 1 C Canned Petite Diced Tomatoes, with liquid
- 2 Tbsp Heartbreaking Dawns 1542 Southwest Habañero Sauce
- 2 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 tsp Cumin
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 C Red Kidney Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 C Cannellini Beans, drained and rinsed
- Heat a large fry pan over medium heat. Once hot, pinch small piles, around 2 tbsp, of cheese into rounds in the pan and allow to cook and crisp up until the cheese has nearly stopped bubbling, about 2 minutes per round. Fold each cheese round over a wooden spoon to create a taco shell shape, them set on paper towels to cool and drain. Repeat until all the cheese has been used.
- In a medium fry pan over medium high heat, add the ground beef and cook, breaking up the beef, until browned, around 5 minutes. Add the tomato paste and stir until thoroughly incorporated.
- Stir in the diced tomatoes and Heartbreaking Dawns 1542 Southwest Habañero Sauce, then sprinkle with the seasonings and stir until the liquid is absorbed, around 1 minute. Add both beans and stir until incorporated. Adjust seasoning if necessary.
- Spoon hearty amounts of the chili into each cheese taco shell and serve immediately!
Check out all of the great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com