- 4 (5 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup High River Sauces Hellacious Hot Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic, finely minced
- 8 (9 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a medium saucepan lightly salted water to a boil; add chicken breasts and reduce heat to medium-low. Cover and gently simmer until chicken is no longer pink in the center, 15 minutes. Drain.
- Let chicken cool until it can be easily handled. Shred chicken with your hands; return to empty sauce pan. Stir High River Sauces Hellacious Hot Sauce and garlic into chicken.
- Lay 4 tortillas on a baking sheet. Evening spread chicken mixture among the 4 tortillas, leaving a 1-inch border around the outer edge. Top each tortilla with 1/4 Cheddar cheese. Place another tortilla atop each filled tortilla.
- Bake quesadillas in the preheated oven until cheese is melted, 5 to 7 minutes. Cut into wedges to serve.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com