- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup High River Sauces Hellacious Hot Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 (4.5 pound) pork shoulder roast
- 2 tablespoons honey, or to taste
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, or to taste
- Whisk orange juice, soy sauce, 1/2 cup honey, High River Sauces Hellacious Hot Sauce, allspice, cloves, cinnamon, and ginger together in the bottom of a slow cooker; add garlic. Lay the pork shoulder roast into the orange juice mixture.
- Cook on Low for 6 hours.
- Turn roast over in the slow cooker, drizzle more honey over the roast, and pack brown sugar atop the pork.
- Continue cooking another 6 hours. Shred the pork with a pair of forks in the slow cooker and mix with the liquid until even in texture.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com