- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons Jersey Barnfire Garden State Green Hot Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 4 slices Gouda cheese
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- Mix ground beef, Jersey Barnfire Garden State Green Hot Sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic together in a large bowl. Shape into 4 patties.
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate. Grill patties until browned, about 5 minutes. Flip and continue cooking on the second side, about 4 minutes.
- Add 1 slice of Gouda cheese to each patty; cook until slightly melted, about 1 minute.
- Serve on hamburger buns with you favorite toppings!!!
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com