- 1 (12.5 ounce) jar Longhorn Bread & Butter Jalapeño Dip
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 8 hamburger buns, split
- Preheat a grill for medium heat. When hot, lightly oil the grate. In a medium bowl, stir together the Longhorn Bread & Butter Jalapeño Dip and cream cheese.
- Divide the ground beef into 16 portions and pat out each one to 1/4 inch thickness. Spoon some of the Longhorn mixture onto the center of 8 of the patties. Top with the remaining patties, pressing the edges together to seal.
- Grill for about 10 minutes per side, or until well done, taking care not to press down on the burgers as they cook. This will make the cheese ooze out. Serve on buns with your favorite toppings.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com