- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Lucky Dog Mild Fire-Roasted Pepper Sauce
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 fluid ounces lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage
- 2 pounds beef sirloin steak, cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes
- 2 green bell peppers, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, stems removed
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 fresh pineapple – peeled, cored and cubed
- In a medium bowl , mix soy sauce, Lucky Dog Mild Fire-Roasted Pepper Sauce, light brown sugar, garlic powder, & lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage. Reserve about 1/2 cup of this marinade for basting. Place steak in a large resealable plastic bag. Cover with the remaining marinade, and seal. Refrigerate for 8 hours, or overnight.
- Bring a saucepan of water to a boil. Add green peppers, and cook for 1 minute, just to blanch. Drain, and set aside.
- Preheat grill for high heat. Thread steak, green peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes, and pineapple onto skewers in an alternating fashion. Discard marinade and the bag.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Cook kabobs on the prepared grill for 10 minutes, or to desired doneness. Baste frequently with reserved marinade during the last 5 minutes of cooking.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com