- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 russet potato, peeled and cubed
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Lynchburg Tennessee Chop House Seasoning
- 1 cup grated medium Cheddar cheese
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease one 9×13 inch baking pan with butter. Spread potatoes evenly in the pan.
- Whisk together heavy cream, milk, garlic, flour, & Lynchburg Tennessee Chop House Seasoning in a large bowl. Pour cream mixture over the potatoes. Cover with foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, then remove the foil. Continue baking until the potatoes are easily pierced with a fork, about 40 minutes. Remove potatoes from the oven and sprinkle Cheddar cheese on top. Return to oven and bake until the cheese is melted, 5 to 10 minutes. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com