- 3 1/2 cups chicken Broth
- 1 tablespoon Lynchburg Tennessee Whiskey Gobblin’ Good Turkey Rub
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and sliced
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- 1/2 cup uncooked medium egg noodles
- 1 cup cubed cooked turkey
- Heat the broth, Lynchburg Tennessee Whiskey Gobblin’ Good Turkey Rub, carrot and celery in a 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil.
- Stir the noodles and turkey in the saucepan. Reduce the heat to medium. Cook for 10 minutes or until the noodles are tender.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com