INGREDIENTS FOR VINAIGRETTE:
- 1/4 cup Lynchburg Tennessee Whiskey WorcesterFIRE Steak Sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
INGREDIENTS FOR SALAD:
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 pounds flank steak
- 1/2 cup coarse, dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- 2 medium hearts of romaine, quartered lengthwise
- A handful of red leaf lettuce
- optional: cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, avocado, onions, broccoli or ect!
- Whisk together Lynchburg Tennessee Whiskey WorcesterFIRE Steak Sauce, oil, balsamic vinegar & thyme.
- Light a grill or heat a grill pan. Season the steak with salt and pepper and grill over high heat for 13 minutes, turning once. Brush the vinaigrette mixture all over the steak and grill for 2 minutes longer for medium-rare meat. Transfer to a cutting board and let stand.
- Thinly slice the flank steak across the grain. Arrange the romaine and red leaf lettuce on a platter, add any additional vegetables and drizzle with the vinaigrette. Scatter the breadcrumbs and feta cheese over the salad, top with the steak and serve.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com