- ½ teaspoon Mad Dog 357 Silver Collector’s Edition, or more if you are brave
- 1 jar pizza sauce
- 2 tubes pizza dough
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Olive oil, for brushing.
- Preheat your oven to 400ºF. Line a baking sheet with baking paper or grease well.
- Combine the Mad Dog 357 Silver Collector’s Edition with the pizza sauce in a bowl and set aside.
- Roll out each pizza dough into a circle (you may want to use a plate as a bit of a stencil. Place on of the dough circles onto the baking sheet. Spread it with the hot pizza sauce and then the cheese (using all of both). Place the other dough circle on top of the cheese layer.
- Place a cup or a small plate in the center of the upper dough layers. Use a knife to cut around the circle created by the cup into both layers of dough. Then, make 11 cuts to form 12 equal slices radiating out from the center circle. Twist each of these slices and rejoin to the center. Brush the entire “loaf” with olive oil and place in the hot oven for 20-25 minutes.
Recipe courtesy of www.ashleyfoodcompany.com
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com