- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (12 ounce) jar Mama Vincente Supreme Dip Artichoke & Spinach
- 1 round loaf sourdough bread
- 2 tablespoons shredded Colby/Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Combine cream cheese & Mama Vincente Supreme Dip Artichoke & Spinach in a large bowl.
- Cut the top 1/3 off the loaf of sourdough bread and discard. Remove the bread filling and discard, leaving just the crust. Place in the prepared baking dish.
- Transfer artichoke mixture to the prepared bread bowl; top with 2 tablespoons Colby/Jack cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until dip is warmed and top is golden brown, about 30 minutes.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com