- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 4 ounces of Cream Cheese cut into bite chunks (not whipped)
- 1/2 (16 ounce ) jar Mama Vincente Candied Jalapeños
- 1/2 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 8 slices of Bacon
- Heat oven to 300 degrees.
- Then pound out the chicken breasts until they are quite thin. You want them to double in size. Cover the chicken in plastic wrap, and place on a strong surface and use a meat mallet or a cast iron pan to pound them out.
- Next, place a long thin chunk of cream cheese in the center.
- Add Mama Vincente Candied Jalapeños and cheddar cheese on top, and then wrap the chicken around it.
- Use 2 slices of bacon to wrap around each chicken breast sealing it shut.
- Place the bacon wrapped chicken breasts in a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.
- After 45 minutes, remove the chicken from the oven, and drain any bacon fat off the pan.
- Increase the oven temperature to 400 degrees, letting the bacon crisp up for another 10 minutes or as long as necessary.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com