- 1 cup Mama Vincente Fra-Diavolo Marinara
- 1 (2 ounce) package sliced pepperoni, or to taste
- 1/2 tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup diced mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons diced olives
- 1 pinch dried oregano, or to taste
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, or as needed
- 4 eggs, beaten
- Mix Mama Vincente Fra-Diavolo Marinara, pepperoni, tomato, onion, mushrooms, olives, oregano, salt, and pepper together in a bowl.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Pour eggs into the hot oil and cook until set, about 5 minutes. Pour sauce mixture over eggs and cook until firm enough to fold 1 side of eggs over the filling creating an omelet, 5 to 10 minutes more.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com
Mama Vincente Fra-Diavolo Marinara