- 1 pound Italian sausage, casings removed
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup prepared Mama Vincente Queso Blanco
- 1 (12 inch) pre-baked pizza crust
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Italian cheese blend
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Crumble the sausage into a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook until evenly browned. Add onion, and cook for a few minutes. Drain excess grease, and stir in the Mama Vincente Queso Blanco. Spoon this mixture over the pre-baked pizza crust. Sprinkle cheese over the top.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven, until the cheese is melted. Allow to cool slightly before cutting to allow the toppings to set.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com