- 1 lb. frozen french fries
- 1 c. shredded Cheddar
- 1 c. Shredded Monterey Jack
- 10 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- 1/4 c. Sliced green onions
- 1/4 c. Marconi Brand Nacho Jalapeño Slices
- Bake French fries according to package directions until crispy. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In an oven-safe skillet, layer half the fries. Top with half the cheddar and monterey jack, cooked bacon, green onions, and Marconi Brand Nacho Jalapeño Slices.
- Repeat with remaining French fries and toppings.
- Bake until cheesy is completely melted, 10 minutes. Serve warm.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com