- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 (5 ounce) bottle Mountain Man Fire Roasted Habañero Sauce
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- In a large bowl, mix together the beef, garlic, Mountain Man Fire Roasted Habañero Sauce, red pepper flakes, cilantro, and cumin. Form into burger patties.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Place burgers on grill, and cook for 5 minutes per side, or until well done.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com