- 2 (16 ounce) cans baked beans with pork
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Nightmare Before Christmas Trinidad Scorpion Hot Sauce
- 6 slices bacon, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix baked beans with pork, molasses, brown sugar, ketchup & Nightmare Before Christmas Trinidad Scorpion Hot Sauce together and put in a greased casserole dish. Top with bacon, cover and bake for 3 hours or until thick.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com